We receive our remuneration by means of a commission paid to us by energy suppliers. This takes the form of an uplift within the pp kwh unit rate for the agreed contract term.
We will not share your data externally for marketing purposes. Furthermore, all customer data will be retained in a safe and secure environment and will not be kept for longer than necessary.
When you ask Utilisave to manage your energy needs for you, we may ask you to email or post us a Letter of Authority to act on your behalf. This also protects you as a customer whilst allowing us to do the work for you.
We only require this under the following circumstances:
- If we need more information from your existing supplier in order to help us quote you more accurately
- To terminate your current contract on your behalf, if you haven’t already done so and choose to switch supplier through Utilisave
- To manage your future renewal process for you with your new supplier, preventing you from auto-renewing or paying high out-of-contract rates
Free letter templates for you to download:
Letter of Authority Template
What To Do Next...
1. Print the template onto your company letter-head paper (where possible) or enter your company name and address details at the top of the letter
2. Complete your details (e.g. date, name, position, company details) and sign
3. Scan and attach the completed LOA and send via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or post a paper copy to:
Utilisave Ltd, Old Bank Chambers, 582-586, Kingsbury Road, Erdington, Birmingham, B24 9ND
Termination Notice Template
If you choose to terminate your contract with your current energy supplier yourself, please use our free Termination letter template. If you are switching suppliers, please make sure you are terminating in line with the requirements in your current terms and conditions, to ensure that your switch goes smoothly.
Please note, if you terminate but do not change suppliers, your existing supplier may charge you higher variable rates.
Print the template onto your company letter-head paper (where possible) or enter your company name and address details at the top of the letter. Then complete, sign and send to your current energy supplier.
If you have any queries regarding either the Letter of Authority or Termination Notice or would like more information on our energy management services, please contact us on: 0121 285 5880 or email: email@example.com