Utilisave are committed to providing an honest, professional and courteous service to all of our customers at all times. If you do not believe that we have demonstrated this, we want you to tell us so we can put things right.
1. Contact us by:-
By completing our Complaints Form below
Calling our UK service team on 0121 285 8311 (this is a local call rate - we are happy to call you back).
2. We will take your complaint seriously and we will investigate your concerns in a prompt and efficient manner.
3. We will apologise and put things right if we have made a mistake
4. If your complaint involves a contract sale, we will notify your supplier immediately and advise them of the corrective actions we will undertake and apply them within 5 working days of the initial complaint being raised.
5. In exceptional circumstances, if your complaint has not been resolved within 5 working days, we will contact you by your preferred method to; explain the reasons why your complaint will take longer to resolve, advise you of the actions we will take and an estimated resolution date.
6. We will keep you updated every 10 days until the complaint is fully resolved.
7. We will put our customers first and ensure that all parties are happy with the resolution before closing the complaint.